Return to the Homepage
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Downliner's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Downliner's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Downliner at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Downliner's web site are provided "as is". The Downliner makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Downliner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Downliner or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Downliner's Internet site, even if The Downliner or a The Downliner authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Downliner's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Downliner does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Downliner may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Downliner does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Downliner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Downliner of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Downliner's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
As the product we provide is digital and consumed immediately on purchase The Downliner does not offer any refunds and all sales are final.
10. Traffic Sources
The Downliner website traffic sources are generated entirely offsite by members displaying their cooperative links and cooperative pages in places most suitable to them.
The Downliner is in no way responsible for where members may display ads, where viewers may be coming from, nor is The Downliner responsible for any income generated or lost through use of this program.
The Downliner may at its digression block access to any traffic source from its statistics, thus not displaying the traffic coming from said traffic source to its members.
The Downliner blocking access to any traffic source in no way negates nor validates the use of that website. The Downliner may at times review the traffic coming from various websites and review the websites that traffic is coming from.
The Downliner may inform members of any banned websites added. Explanations of those bans may also be offered to members from time to time.
Explanations are mere opinions of The Downliner and in no way validate, negate or reflect any third party program or website nor do said expressions hold any validity outside The Downliners own personal system.
11. User Accounts
The Downliner does not sell members information and all information pertaining to each customer is safely stored within the Downliners database. No personal information (address, contact numbers, social security numbers, identity specific) is stored.
The Downliner can at any time flag a users account for suspected abuse and if found to be accurate in an investigation can ban accounts that breach the terms of service.
These breaches include, but are not limited to: Referrer Spoofing, IP blocking, source falsification, artificial increase in points or views.
As The Downliner montiors its incoming traffic very closely these breaches are taken very seriously and should any user account be found to be in violation of such a practice their account will be terminated immediately, forfeiting their referrals, commission, points and views and their IP logged for future reference.